Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet
Loading

Friday, April 8, 2011

sharon stone 5

sharon stone 5 From

Jessica Biel circling Total Recall | Moviehole
by "Caffeinated" Clint (Saturday, April 9th, 2011 at 5:05 am). Jessica Biel has been offered a starring role in director Len Wiseman's “Total Recall” reboot. The Hollywood Reporter says Biel is circling one of two roles, bad-guy Lori and good-girl Melina, doesn't know which one ... If I had to guess I'd say it'd be Lori, the role played by Sharon Stone in the 1990 film; Biel just seems to be a better fit for that part than she does the broken-hearted rebel Melina. ...
THE SPIRITS OF ST. LOUIS: Bouchercon presents: Simon Wood
At the same time, I can understand why people will read something and put two and two together and come up with five. It might be fiction, for any slice of fiction to be believable, the element of realism has to be strong. It has to get the reader to suspend ... When it comes to the crimes I may or may not have committed, I have to fall back on Sharon Stone's defense in BASIC INSTINCT. If I'd committed a crime, do you think I'd be daft enough to admit it in writing? ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...
;